Peachtree Networks can responsibly dispose of your end of life hardware with our proprietary recycling services. Unlike many of our competitors, we process all material in-house so you can be 100% confident that your equipment will never end up in a landfill. Some of the benefits of recycling your old gear with us include:
- Detailed processing reports and certificates of destruction
- Maximized returns based on commodity spot prices
- Turnkey logistics management
- Asset tag collection and return
Do you have warehouses currently filled with end of life assets taking up space? Let us show you how we can reduce your overhead, maximize your returns, and deliver an efficient zero-cost solution.
View Our Recycling Facility
Send us some information below and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss how we can help.
Receive the Best Value for Your surplus, decommissioned, and obsolete Telecom and Network equipment
At Peachtree Networks, you have the flexibility to choose from various options when it comes to us purchasing your surplus equipment, such as credit, cash, or consignment. Additionally, we also welcome your non-working inventory.
What are the benefits of selling to Peachtree Networks:
- Transparent pricing and offer
- We can pick up from any collection point globally (no geographic restrictions).
- You get a dedicated Account Manager to assist you in the entire process.
- We pay you within 1 business day of the equipment arrival and testing at our warehouse.
- We provide a certificate of destruction when requested
- We purchase any quantity and OEM of Networking and Telecom Equipment large or small (enough to fill at least 1 container)
The following is an example of the type of equipment that Peachtree Networks would be interested in purchasing from you
- Base Station Platforms
- Ericsson Radio Equipment
- Nokia AirScale and Flexi MultiRadio
- Alcatel-Nokia CDMA
- Ericsson (Nortel) CDMA
- TX/RX Systems
Antenna / Tower Equipment
- CommScope (Andrew)
- Communication Components Inc
- CommScope (Andrew/TE/ADC/LGC)
- Flexwave Prism
- InterReach Spectrum
- InterReach Fusion
- InterReach Unison
- Corning ONE
- JMA (Teko)
- Cobham Wireless
- Westell (CCI)
- Microwave Networks
- GE MDS
- Parabolic Antennas